Ordering your ministry supplies is secure and easy, we have put together information that can help you and if you find difficulty please contact us. This page contains information about placing an order and a list of different payment methods, including a by post order form for UK residents. For our telephone numbers and address, check our contact details. The page also contains informaiton about shipping rates and fees for UK and Overseas and the shipping schedules, and important informaiton about our terms and conditions.
How to order your ministry supplies
Ordering from Pioneer Service is easy. You may pay for your order by different methods:
- Online via our secure website
- Telephone (0161 304 7428)
- Banker's and postal order
Shipping and Returns
- Our normal shipping schedule is 1-2 weeks but during the months of September-February, 2-4 weeks.
- Domestic orders: Orders being shipped to an address in the UK are shipped by either First Class Recorded Delivery or Courier Service. Please provide an address to which these two carriers can deliver.
- Overseas orders: Orders being shipped outside the UK are shipped via the Royal Mail Postal Service. When ordering online, shipping charges will be calculated based on current rates. The shipping charge does not include import fees that may be required to pay when receiving your order.
- An incorrect delivery address will cause delays and extra shipping charges.
Terms & Conditions
Making a purchase
At Pioneer-Service, we have tried to make buying as easy as possible. Just browse our catalogue and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. If you do not wish to use Paypal you can pay by cheque or bankers' order in pounds sterling, made payable to Ruth Arthur and posted to Pioneer-Service,3 West street, Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 1NE, UK.
Shipping and Handling
All orders will be sent by first class post or, where appropriate, airmail.
We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 1 business day. This excludes all hand-made products including bible covers which are hand made to order and can take 7 to 10 days to become ready for dispatch. International orders are generally received in under 14 business days. If there is any delay for unlikely unforeseen circumstances, we will email you to ask if you would still like your order to go ahead.
Your cards will usually be made especially for you. If you require a very large number of cards it may take a few days more to do this. In this instance we will email you with details before accepting your order.
Pioneer-Service is not registered for VAT and therefore no tax is payable.
We guarantee your satisfaction. In the unlikely event of your goods being faulty, please return the goods to us. We promise to issue to you a full refund plus the cost of returning the goods to us.
You can reach us in three ways:
- Use the contact us form to send us an email.
- Call us on (0161) 3047428 (International +44 161 3047428).
- Write to us at Pioneer-Service, 3 West street, Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 1NE, UK.
Pioneer-Service do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' option.
We request payment, by Paypal, credit card, bankers' order or cheque, before your order is posted. Overseas buyers must pay by PAYPAL or cash GBP sent at the buyers own risk no cheques or international money orders can be accepted due to the high UK bank charges incurred
Chegues and postal orders are sent by mail to: Pioneer-Service, 3 West street, Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 1NE, UK.
Please Note: Due to the nature of the product being individually handmade, slight variations are to be expected. The Customer accepts that no two cards are identical and these variations will not be seen as faulty.
Also note: we always post 1st Class and obtain dated receipts from our carrier, Royal Mail or Post Office as proof of posting, but we do not insure for actual, timely and safe delivery of goods although we make every effort to ensure goods are appropriately packed and protected.
If you require your order to be insured please ask and we will advise cost prior to posting.
All orders valued £20 and over are posted 'Recorded Delivery' (UK only).